Only a different internal hardware than Galaxy S II GTI19100, the Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100G smartphone comes with Texas Instrument chipset.
The new model features dual-core, 1.2 GHz Texas Instruments OMAP 4430 mobile processor and is equipped with PowerVR SGX540 graphics chip.
Texas Instruments processor at least offer better talk time than the Galaxy S II’s Exynos processor.
From the packaging, both the variants look same to average folk, without any difference.
The Android 4.0 ICS update for Galaxy S II variant has rolled out in several countries. For Indian users it will hit after a week or two.
Several users of Galaxy S II were frustrated not getting the Android 4.0 ICS operating system update despite other users benefiting with it.
Well, there is a bit of way. You can check manually whether the ICS update has hit your device through the system updates option of settings app. If not, you can also connect the handset to Samsung Kies softare on the Mac or PC and get the update.
Incoming search terms:
- SAMSUNG GTi19100 INDIAN PIRCE
- SAMSUNG GTi19100 INDIAN PRICE
- xperia neo l release date in india
- at&t galaxy s2 ice cream sandwich release date
- jelly bean for GTI19100
- update gt-i19100
- how to turn on radio for galaxy s2 gti19100
- gt i9100g ics singapore
- when will samsung galaxy tab 10 1 get ics
- virgin mobile australia ics upgrade for samsung s 2